- The Travel Reimbursement form must be completed and signed by the claimant. The claimant will be reimbursed for the actual cost of lodging and meals for overnight travel not to exceed the current federal per diem rates.
- All necessary documentation and receipts must be attached to the reimbursement form.
- Mail or deliver the completed form with required documentation and receipts to the sponsoring consultant / director at Region 14 ESC.
- The Federal Rate Schedule will be used for meals and lodging amounts. The rates can be found here.
- If a location (city or county) is not listed on the website above, the maximum rate will remain at $85 per day for lodging, $36 [full day] a day for meals and $27 [travel day] a day for meals.
- Hotels require a Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption form to be exempt from state tax only. This form is for business only, not to be used for private purposes, under penalty of law.
- If any meals are included in registration fees for conferences, conventions, or seminars, the meal should not be claimed for reimbursement.
- Documentation for mileage will be the electronic mapping source.
Completed forms with appropriate documentation, receipts and signatures will be processed and a check issued by our Business Services Department.