- Training in the use of Assistive Technology for school personnel who work with students with disabilities, ages birth to 21 years.
- Technical assistance in program development, implementation, and improvement through available assistive technology
- Short-term loan of available equipment, materials, and devices to assist school districts in IEP implementation for assistive technology acquisition.
- Technical assistance to local districts in matching assistive technology to specific needs of students with disabilities.
- Interagency coordination and transition services for students needing assistive technology.
- Training and information for parents, through and with school districts, in the use of assistive technology.
Check back for Emergency Announcements
Available Services Through This Project
For additional information regarding Assistive Technology, contact: