- Training in the use of Assistive Technology for school personnel who work with students with disabilities, ages birth to 21 years.
- Technical assistance in program development, implementation, and improvement through available assistive technology
- Short-term loan of available equipment, materials, and devices to assist school districts in IEP implementation for assistive technology acquisition.
- Technical assistance to local districts in matching assistive technology to specific needs of students with disabilities.
- Interagency coordination and transition services for students needing assistive technology.
- Training and information for parents, through and with school districts, in the use of assistive technology.
Check here for important messages and information.
Available Services Through This Project
|Legal Reference for Assistive Technology Link|
For additional information regarding Assistive Technology, contact: